6 Reasons to Eat Nuts Daily
- Regular nut consumption reduces the risk of heart-related death by up to 30-50%.
- People who eat nuts regularly live longer.
- People who eat nuts regularly get less type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
- People who eat nuts regularly are less likely to develop age-related macular degeneration.
- People who eat nuts regularly are leaner than those who don’t.
- They are simply delicious!
My standard prescription: Include a handful (about 1 oz.) of any variety of nuts (raw or roasted) in your diet each day.
Join Dr. Ann for a live webclass where she will share the most critical dietary step to improve your health. Register Here:
If You Could Do ONE Thing to Change Your Diet…Let It Be This
May 5th at 12:15 PM