Great Ways to Sweeten Your Plain Yogurt
Since the only type of yogurt I recommend is plain; here is my best advice for healthfully sweetening your plain yogurt.
- Take 1/3 to ½ of a diced ripe banana and microwave for 30-40 seconds. This softens it making it really easy to quickly blend into your yogurt and significantly boosts its natural sweet flavor. Try it – it is amazing!
- Blend it with some berries or fresh cut up fruit of your choice.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of honey, maple syrup, or molasses.
- Mix equal portions of vanilla and plain yogurt (1/2 vanilla and 1/2 plain)
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of a berry-based fruit spread.
Homemade Yogurt [RECIPES]