Anti-Aging Foods – Dr. Ann’s Tips for Staying Young
Be sure these foods make their way into your grocery cart often!
- A variety of fruit – especially berries, apples, red grapes, cherries, oranges, and plums
- A variety of vegetables – especially dark leafy greens, red onions, tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and red/orange/yellow bell peppers
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Herbs and spices – especially ginger, turmeric, curry, garlic, and rosemary
- Green or white tea – loose leaf or bagged
- Oily fish like salmon, tuna, sardines, and trout
- Nuts – especially walnuts
- Beans – any variety in any form
- Whole grains – Intact whole grains like oatmeal, brown rice, barley, quinoa, etc. and high fiber (≥5 grams/serving) cereals
Your brain is your body’s most vital possession. Learn how to make it thrive.
I’m launching my latest e-course soon: The Happiness Plan.
It’s sure to blow your mind!