How You Can Make Fast Food Dining Healthier
Eating out, especially fast food, definitely makes eating healthy harder to do. But if you have to eat fast food, here are six tips for making the experience as healthy as possible.
- Seek out fast food establishments with the greatest selection of healthy options
- Avoid any fried foods
- Go for sandwiches or wraps made from whole grains and add every possible veggie
- Stay away from added cheese on anything
- Choose entree salads with a lean protein added (grilled vs. fried chicken)
- Avoid high fat or high sugar condiments – full fat salad dressings, mayo, heavy sauces, fat-free dressing
Have you signed up to receive my weekly health tips and monthly newsletter?
Just hit the blue button (pictured below) at the top of my homepage.
After that, take advantage of our awesome special:
Order Eat Right for Life and The Cookbook Companion and we’ll include a free, double-sided, laminated Dr. Ann Grocery Shopping Guide ($10 value) in your order!