5 Superstar Convenience Foods I Always Have on Hand
There are some superstar foods that I think are so extraordinarily healthy, I always have them on hand. Here are 5 of my favorites. Honestly, I stockpile these foods.
- Hemp Kernels (AKA shelled raw hemp seeds). I buy the Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts brand from Costco.
- Frozen blueberries. I buy the large bags of wild organic frozen blueberries from Costco.
- Frozen chopped organic spinach. I buy from the standard grocer and stock up particularly when it goes on sale.
- Canned tomato paste. I order the Muir Glen BPA free brand by the case from Amazon.
- Canned red sockeye salmon. I buy several cans at a time from Costco.
Join me March 23rd for my popular Weigh Less for Life wellness seminar at The Schoolhouse of Charleston. Every attendee will receive a special bonus gift (valued at $250!!)…free access to my upcoming Weigh Less for Life e-course.