As a physician and nutrition expert, here are five of my favorite tips for radically improving your diet.
Welcome to Make It Happen Monday, your weekly dose from The Healthy Living School.
Today I want to share 5 simple and delicious ways to radically–yes, radically–improve your health.
1. Give yourself an “oil change.” Make extra virgin olive oil your oil of choice. Your heart and your brain love this healthy fat!
2. Choose dark chocolate as your dessert or treat of choice. This remarkable food can boast over 15 scientifically-grounded health benefits.
3. Eat more beans! This economical category of super food is overflowing with nutritional firepower – particularly for weight control, gut health and heart health.
4. Include a small handful of nuts (about 1 oz) in your diet daily. These delectable morsels score a perfect ten when it comes to overall health-promoting performance.
5. Get real. Always choose whole, real foods courtesy of Mother Nature over factory-made foods. The extraordinary triumph of optimal nutrition can only be had from eating real foods.
Thank you so much for being here and feeding your hunger for health because I know it is the most important thing you can do for yourself, as well as for those who love you.
Click here to explore my free e-courses + so much more!