The Stunning Rewards of Walking
Simply taking a brisk 30-40 minute walk most days offers the following stunning rewards:
- A 35% reduction in the risk of Alzheimer’s and other dementias.
- A 30 – 50% reduction in the risk of premature death.
- A 35% reduction in the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- A 30% reduction in arthritic knee pain.
- Relief from mild to moderate depression on par with prescription antidepressants.
- Significant protection from cancers of the breast, colon, and uterus, along with significant improvement in the survivorship of breast, prostate, and colon cancers.