Appetite Control Tips for Easy Weight Loss
Eat the right carbs – “miracle” beans and “great” grains. The right carbs will not spike your blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Aim for 1 serving (1/2 cup) or more daily from any of the 24 varieties available.
A great source of low-fat vegetable protein, fiber, B vitamins, iron, potassium, magnesium and phytochemicals.
- Because of their high fiber and protein content, beans are fantastic for appetite control. They effectively “fill you up” and don’t elevate your blood glucose and insulin levels like the “Great White Hazards”.
- Regularly consuming this super food can also lower your cardiovascular risk, lower your cholesterol, lower your blood pressure, help stabilize your blood glucose and insulin levels and provide protection from colon and breast cancer.
- Enjoy beans canned, fresh, frozen, or dried.
- You can have your breads and cereals just make sure they are 100% whole grain varieties. Look for “100% whole grain” or “100% whole wheat” on the label. Physically intact whole grains like oats, brown rice, barley and quinoa have an edge over 100% whole grain breads. Whole grains are a rich source of fiber, minerals, B vitamins, and phytochemicals.
- Regularly consuming whole grains will help you in your weight loss endeavors and can lower your risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, diverticulitis, hypertension, and osteoporosis.
Have you signed up to receive my weekly health tips and monthly newsletter?
Just hit the blue button (pictured below) at the top of my homepage.