6 Reasons to Eat Nuts Daily
I’m nuts about nuts. Here are six reasons to include nuts in your diet daily!
- Regular nut consumption reduces the risk of heart-related death by up to 30-50%.
- People who eat nuts regularly live longer.
- People who eat nuts regularly get less type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome.
- People who eat nuts regularly are less likely to develop age-related macular degeneration.
- People who eat nuts regularly are leaner than those who don’t.
- They are simply delicious!
My standard prescription: Include a handful (about 1 oz.) of any variety of nuts (raw or roasted) in your diet each day.
Meet with Dr. Ann from the comfort of your own home.
Schedule a private online consultation. Details Here