Dr. Ann’s Top 10 Healthy Snacks
We all know what it’s like to get that mid-afternoon hunger strike. If you get hungry, be sure to grab (guilt free!) one of my top 10 favorite snacks!
- A handful (1 ounce) of nuts – any variety, packaged or bulk fresh
- Fresh veggies (carrots, bell pepper strips, celery, cherry tomatoes, broccoli florets) dipped in hummus, guacamole, salsa, mustard, or olive oil/vinegar
- A piece or two of fresh fruit
- ½ to 1 ounce of dark chocolate – 70% cacao or higher
- 2 handfuls of soy nuts (roasted edamame)
- 2 handfuls of dried wasabi peas
- 2 part-skim mozzarella cheese sticks
- Small container (5.3 oz.) of plain Greek-style yogurt sweetened with a tsp of molasses or honey or cut up fresh fruit
- 2 hard boiled Omega-3 eggs
- 1 Kashi granola bar spread with peanut or almond butter
Check out Dr. Ann’s downloadable WEIGH LESS FOR LIFE Live Life Guide here.
Order Dr. Ann’s Book Combo (Eat Right for Life & The Cookbook Companion) and we’ll include a FREE, laminated Dr. Ann Grocery Guide ($10 value)!
Looking for a personalized wellness consultation?
Meet with Dr. Ann one-on-one.
Schedule your in-person or online appointment today.
License our brand-new Eat Right for Life e-course. Great for employee wellness!