5 Reasons to Eat Dark Leafy Greens Daily
- Dark leafy greens are the healthiest foods on the planet. They provide more nutrients per unit calorie than any other food – including 19 different vitamins and minerals and countless disease-fighting phytochemicals all for just 36 calories per cup cooked.
- They provide protection from heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.
- They help prevent age-related vision loss.
- They provide built-in “SPF” for your skin (which means less skin cancer and less wrinkles).
- They keep your mind sharp and lower the risk of dementia.
Eat them raw (lettuce greens in salads) or cooked – kale, collards, spinach, Swiss chard, turnip greens, mustard greens, beet greens, etc. – just eat them!
Click here to watch the video blog of this post:
Looking for more expert wellness guidance?
There are lots of ways to rendezvous with Dr. Ann!
Buy Dr. Ann’s Combo Special and get a free grocery guide.
Schedule a private consultation.
License our brand-new recorded webinar series.
Bring Dr. Ann in for a life-changing talk!