The Power 10: Top Foods for Overall Health
10 Foods Dr. Ann Strives to Eat Daily
- Nuts (Any Variety)
- Berries (Any Variety)
- Dark Chocolate (70% or higher cacao)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Brewed Tea (Especially Matcha)
- Dark Leafy Greens (Raw or Cooked)
- Legumes (Beans, Peas, Lentils)
- Seeds (Ground Flax, Chia, Hemp)
- Fermented Foods (2-3 Servings Per Day)
Here’s one of my favorite salad recipes! Strive to include some of The Power 10 in every meal you make!
- 2 bunches (or about 8 cups) of fresh collards, stripped and chopped
- 1 small-medium purple onion, diced or julienned
- 1/2 cup high quality aged white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium, crispy pink lady apple, diced into small chunks
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 2 tsp. Grey Poupon “Harvest Course Ground” mustard
- 1 Tbsp. berry-based jelly/ jam of choice, marmalade, or honey
Combine ingredients in a bowl, add amount of desired dressing, and serve.
Did you know you can take Dr. Ann’s course, The Missing Pillar, for free? This mini e-course covers a healthy living habit you can adopt immediately. Click to enroll now!